Get in Touch
Consultant Clinical Advisory Board -
We continue to be open to applications for
new consultants to join our advisory board
How to apply
1. Complete the adjacent form with your contact details and a short text entry detailing your interest in joining other consultants on the board, along with where you are currently employed and in what role
Applications for National Committee Positions -
Applications are now closed for MedViS National Committee Positions for the 2023/24 academic year
What Roles do we have available?
1. Content Creation Lead: Spearhead the innovation of new simulation scenarios and increase the fidelity of existing scenarios.
2. Quality Assurance Lead: Chair meetings with a Clinical Governance Group of Consultants to ensure quality of simulation scenarios making edits as required.
3. Design Lead: Create professional looking materials and work in partnership with the content creation lead to innovate new simulation scenarios.
4. Events/ Conference Lead: Lead a team to deliver a national medical education conference.
5. Head of AI: Work on development/ integration of new/ existing NLP models to increase fidelity of virtual simulation.
6. Head of IT: Responsible for the website, maintaining it is up to date and building new pages to advertise achievements/ prizes
7. IMG Outreach Officer: Identify medical schools, establish relationships, recruit students to program
8. IMG Recruitment Officer: Work with IMG outreach officer, recruit facilitators
9. IMG Head of Research: Collect data on IMG experience, produce posters/publications
10. Regional Leads (multiple positions): See below
If you would like to join the MedVis team as part of our national committee - please fill out the application form: https://forms.gle/CiG76Js9wRFTjTGi7
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED FOR 2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR
10. MedVis Regional Lead Positions: As we continue to expand if there is not a MedVis Group set up in your local area - we are looking for enthusiastic passionate medical educators to set up new groups with Universities where we are currently not active.
What will this involve?
Being a regional/ local lead will involve electing a local committee, teaming up with your local university and recruiting facilitators to deliver high quality teaching sessions. It will also involve being a productive member of the wider national committee and contributing to evidence-based teaching material
What are you expected to get out of it?
- Leadership position for portfolio (Certificates provided)
- Your name will be on Posters that are presented nationally
- Opportunities to present at national MedEd conferences
- Opportunities to produce MedEd publications with data
- Opportunities for Prizes (for best performing centres)
Setting up a new committee and location is a prestigious opportunity - you can develop critical leadership skills, gain a real sense of accomplishment and is an impressive feat to talk about at interviews.
If you would like to become a regional lead please fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/7C5VqRZvQfhg5pFCA
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023/2024 OPEN
+44 7982 83 47