University of Oxford
Groups Activity: Last 30 Days
If you are Junior Doctor in Oxford looking to be a local tutor for the medical students: please sign up using: https://forms.gle/JH6tJAy6bZy22PM57
- You will teach 5 sessions over 3-months
- You will be provided with verified teaching materials and facilitator briefs
- Certificates of attendance and prizes for tutors that receive the best feedback
- Sign-off opportunities for DCT (Developing the Clinical Teacher)
If you are a student at the University of Oxford and would like to sign up for these sessions please sign up using: https://forms.gle/R6JW2QKad6Bx9ZVJ9
- Free high quality evidence based simulation session
- Near-peer teachers that work through common bleeps you will get in your first weeks as junior doctor.
- Practice for OSCEs in taking histories, talking through examinations, interpreting investigations (e.g. bloods/ CXR/ ECGs) and escalating to seniors using SBAR. For more information please contact our local leads: Dr. Aiman Jamal and Dr. Abin Varghese
Anyone can view this group.
Shown to site visitors.
February 15, 2021